Crazy News Quiz for Wednesday 6-17-09
Q - Trip Advisor just released a list of the ten wierdest hotels in the world. Only one U.S. Hotel made the list. It's in Idaho and it's shaped like a ____ . What is it shaped like?
A- A dog!
Is it just me or does it look like you have to enter and exit the Dog Park Bark Inn through the beagle's bootay? Yikes! Here's the link, in case you are planning a visit to Cottonwood, Idaho and it's your lifelong dream to stay in a giant dog!
In case a cave or a jungle treehouse is more your speed, here's the whole Travel Advisor list!
TripAdvisors' Top 10 weirdest hotels:
1. Gamisaru Cave Hotel, Ayvla Village, Cappadocia, Turkey.
2. Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa, Dubai
3. Silken Puerta America, Madrid, Spain
4. Hotel de Glace, Quebec, Canada
5. Malmaison Oxford Castle, England
6. Tea Factory, Sri Lanka
7. Huvafen Fushi, Maldive Islands
8. Imperial Boat House Hotel, Koh Sumui, Thailand
9. Ariau Jungle Towers, Brazil
10. Dog Bark Park Inn, Idaho, US