What a weekend. I am bursting with stuff.
First off, Breaking Bad says good bye sunday. I am going to start watching this week.
Amazing Race is back sunday night.
SNL: new season with Tina Fey and Arcade Fire.
Bartlett Festival in Freeman Park tonight
Fall out boy sold out tonight on Mud Island
Ice cream festival at Autozone park saturday afternoon.
LuvMud 5k saturday at shelby farms. Take your dog.
Botanic Gardens. Plant show and sale today and saturday
Air Show at the Navy base all weekend.
Olemiss at Alabama 5:30 saturday
Ark and Texas A&M
Lsu - georgia
Tenn and the sisters of the poor from Iowa
There is so much going on...get up and go or satay home and veg. It's up to you. Here you go.
1) Foreigner at the Botanic gardens. Last show of the season.
2) Wide Spread Panic: all weekend
3) Lisa Marie Presley at the Levitt Shell. Free show Saturday night. It's where her dad got his start. Her Dad is famous.
4)Blues Ball downtown at the Gibson Saturday night.
5)Tigers 3:30 at Liberty Bowl looking for a win against Arkansas State.
6)Mid South Fair opens in Southaven
Whew. Nuff said. Oh yeah one more Flashdance at the Orpheum
Good news for Renters.Memphis is #7 on big cities easy on renters.Kiplingers magazine has a new list out today.The list is based on a combination of living expenses, including rent, as a share of earnings for the typical renter. In other words....living here is affordable for most. Raleigh,N.C> is number one.Followed by Las vegas-Dallas-Tulsa-Birmingham-Austin- Memphis at 7- Dayton- Oomaha and Richmond.
This is creepy. Florida is currently overrun with angry,herpes infested Monkeys. What? Yeah.
There are 1000 of them that are now all over Florida. PS: they can swim. It's time to reconsider Arkansas or Georgia when making vacation plans. Can you imagine your kids on the beach, when all of a sudden they are fighting off Herpes Infested monkeys?
1) Using Baby Wipes can be causing real problems. Washington DC found the city has seen a 35% jump in clogged pipes over the past few years, all because more and more people are using wipes. Use the trash can people.
2) McDonalds is Testing a Family Sized meal in a Box for 15 bucks. You get two Quarter Pounders, 20 mc Nuggets and two medium fries for $15. It is being tested in Kansas City. It might catch on.
First the Big News: Michelle broke the annoucement today about Bruno Mars doing the Super Bowl halftime. Huger than huge.
Cool News: "The Million Second Quiz"...series premiere tonight. Ryan Seacrest to host. This might be fun if you are a big Trivia fan...It's on NBC 7pm
Kinda Cool news: Jenny McCarthy joins THE VIEW TODAY.Michael Buble celebrates his birthday with her today.