Hey bargain hunters! Just found this list of free stuff you can get on Black Friday this year.
Freebie: This doorbuster freebie was actually the first 2013 Black Friday ad: a free JCPenney 2013 Snow Globe. In response to the frustrated outcry of shoppers who went home globeless in 2012, JCPenney has brought back the popular keepsake. No word yet on when you'll have to show up in-store to bag one, though, so stay tuned for more details on how to get yours.
Seattle's Best Coffee
Freebie: Whether you're standing in line at midnight on Black Friday or heading back to the daily grind on Friday morning, Seattle's Best Coffee wants to perk you up with a free sample of its medium roast coffee. Just head on over to its Facebook page anytime after November 13 and sign up to have that liquid caffeine delivered directly to your IV mailbox.
Freebie: Although human presents tend to be at the top of our Black Friday shopping list, PetSmart wants to make sure that your favorite feline or canine isn't forgotten during the biggest shopping day of the year. For the first 100 shoppers, retail stores are giving away free pet stockings pre-stuffed with dog and cat treats and $130 worth of in-store coupons.
- Macy's: Get a free Lil Wayne compilation album when you spend $50 or more
- GameStop: Get a free $25 gift card and free backpack when you buy the Wii U Skylanders SWAP Force Bundle for $300
- GameStop: Get either a free LEGO toy set or free LEGO keychain when you buy a LEGO game
- Toys "R" Us: Get a free jersey when you buy select Nerf Dart Tag items
- Aéropostale: Get a pair of free pair of Skullcandy earbuds when you spend $100 or more. Alternatively, you can take home a free pair of Skullcandy 2XL Headphones with a $150 purchase