Facebook is constantly changing their layouts, policies, and more and the latest...is hiding from the search engine. There was a privacy setting called "Who can search for me by name" and now that has been disabled.
Find out more and why Facebook made this decision HERE.
Many contestants who were on the show or have won the show still watch American Idol, but not Phillip Phillips who was the 2012 winner. He told Parade Magazine in an interview that "I'm done...That was a time I'll always remember, and it helped me get to where I am today, but I don't watch it."
That's ashame Phillip Phillips. Granted, Idol isn't as interesting as it once was, but never forget how you got where you are today. I wonder if he will make it back next season to perform on the show?
When comes to getting a Stain out, you could end up trying everything and it doesn't work. Try one of these tips that I found online when I was trying to search how to get a stain out of my carpet.
1. Soak red wine stains in white wine, then cover the stain with a thick baking soda paste. Let it sit a few hours, then wash as usual.
2. Remove white deodorant marks from a garment by gently rubbing the protective foam used on dry-cleaning hangers against the fabric.
3. If you get an oil stain on your favorite handbag, coat the mark with baby powder and let it stand overnight. By morning, the stain should be gone. If a bit still remains, repeat the process until the stain is completely gone.
4. Due to its high level of surfactants, Dawn dish detergent is especially successful at removing grease and oil stains from clothing.
5. Use shaving cream and a washcloth to remove liquid makeup from shirt collars.
6. If you get wax on a piece of clothing, layer wax paper over the hardened wax and then run an iron over it to loosen it up. Once you pull off the paper, the wax should come right out with it.
7. To clean dirt off suede, remove the crust from a piece of bread and allow it to become stale. Gently rub dirt and stains with the edge of the stale bread, and they'll disappear. To de-scuff suede, use an eraser or nail file.
8. Use hairspray to remove a lipstick stain.
9. Windex restores the glossy sheen on patent leather without doing any damage.
10. To remove ink stains on cotton, gently use rubbing alcohol, then wash. If it's on polyester, spray liberally with hair spray and pat with a clean, dry cloth, before throwing the item into the machine.
Have you been trying to get your hands on the new iPhone 5s but haven't had any luck? Thanks to the Huffington Post, you can find out which store has the one you're looking for and the color you are looking for. Click HERE to find out.