Here we go: what a crazy thought process.
1) Baby walkers..those plastic things with handles that let your baby walk around with some support
2)Ketchup in school cafeterias
3) Mullets. Can't wear one in Iran.
4)Plastic bags.Don't take them to Bangladesh.
5)Spanking> Not in sweden. It's outlawed
6) Chewing gum. Forget the Wrigleys in Singapore.
7)Tobacco. In Bhutan...you can't grow it or sell it. Not a bad
8) Weird Baby names. IN Denmark..they have 7,000 approved names...WOW
9) Using the words "breaking News"..because TV5 in Memphis overuses it daily.